Friday, October 11, 2013


I need your prayers for wisdom and guidance as God leads me along a significant and developing path to a new place of leadership, and an answer that’s way beyond my prayers. Praise his Holy Name!

I trust Jehovah Shammah… “The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him” (II Chron. 16: 9 NLT).   Oh, I will that my heart be fully committed, but I find brokenness in my own life everywhere I look.  Thanks to Jesus Christ who has given me a position of acceptance and perfection, one I don’t deserve, to “Go & Build”, both for Him and for others. 

The Lord is at work in preparation for this event, soon be disclosed, about a new Ark Built/Go & Build fast-track project.  Before the end of the month, I will share complete details after a public notice has been released.  In the meantime, I need your prayers and loving hearts to hold me tight; together we are in His arms.

God has used me to lead ginormous community efforts like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and “The Kona Summer Surge.”  This is an outcome towards missionary endeavors around the world that comes from this ongoing theme of fast-track activity. 

May God, the source of hope, give you joy and peace thru your faith in Him. 

Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment