Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Friends and family,
 
I sent a request to the Dove TV to tell an updated story about Go & Build (GAB).  Our story has become Ginormous these days!  As I prayed and asked God to speak over this season, in Tara’s and my life, His answer is, He is moving me to a season of “tell, share, and ask”.  See www.goandbuild.org and watch us grow.

 A critical time has come where something has to give, while God is moving GAB to a greater and more robust calling.  This has become a fulltime proposition directing GAB, and this org needs my time more than ever before.  I have been fulltime unsupported missions for the last 4 years and my work has waned in this poor economy (by God’s blessed design).  I can’t retired yet.  My wife has been so patient with me. 
 
I’m now living on unemployment and credit against decreasing personal assets as I write.  I’m asking for your prayers and your support. 

 This is notice and invitation that I will be requesting monthly support on my blog www.rushtothenations.com   God is my Source, and joy and peace still comes every morning (Rom 15:13).  I rest in Him.

 I have a tax-friendly missionary donation company I work with called Equipnet (thru Loren Cunningham’s invitation).  I used this for my trip to Nigeria.  Donations, whether check or PayPal, need to be sent with a note that it is for Rush Behnke (more on blog donate page).  And there will be a way to setup regular monthly giving, added in the next few days.

 I am looking for opportunities to tell, share, and ask; ways to get the word out to Christian build professionals about an upcoming conference locally as well.

 Now that we have a website being built I will no longer use my blog like it is GAB.  
 
Since writing this post I've learned that I will be interviewed on The Dove TV at 8amPST this week Thursday (July 11th).  You can live stream this show at www.thedove.us  Please tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment