Thursday, August 15, 2013


 
 
Trip to Minnesota Soon, 
My youngest Son Rush asked me to travel to Minnesota with him to meet a family that does traveling family ministry.  I am looking forward to meeting and spending time with the Paul Durocher family and their 12 biological children.  Paul is a pastor and teacher and he teaches about God and family.  They have home-schooled all 12 children and all 12 have achieved academic excellence. 
Rush met the Durocher’s in San Diego two different times and has grown close to them through the musical connection of their family ministry.  Rush leads a worship band that plays at Coronado Baptist Church. 
The amazing part is I traveled with Mark Bonasera to Nigeria last year in April and they know Mark and his wife Lois really well, and they live about 20 miles from them.  Prior to meeting Mark in Nigeria I had only known him via the internet for a short time.  I will spend time with Mark and his wife too.
The Durocher’s travel all over the US and Alaska; several times a year.  They live in a Motorhome while traveling.  They don’t travel with all 12 children as several have grown and gone off to careers and their family. 
I believe there is a God-connection, since I will visit both families while I’m there, and I believe God will speak through this new connection. 
Please pray that God will open doors and pray that Go and Build can serve fast-track building needs around the country.   I really believe God will open important doors for Go and Build during this 5 day visit. 
Bless you
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment